1. Demonstrating a new proposal with a presentation easel allows you to connect with your audience in a way that's not possible with Powerpoint or other high-tech presentation tools. Presentation easels put you front and center with your audience, and their simple design won't detract from your message.
2. Presentation easels pack several useful features into their slim frames. Magnetic or writeable wipe-off display areas add another compelling dimension to your proposal while flipchart presentation easels allow you to incorporate large charts, graphs, and other visual aids into your presentation.
3. When set up, presentation easels are large and tall enough for even the people in the back of the room to be able to see your project. When the meeting is over, lightweight presentation easels fold compactly into a size about as wide as a briefcase, making them easy to transport from your office to your car to the conference room and back.
4. Many styles of presentation easels are made out of aluminum to be sturdy, lightweight, and extremely portable. Tubular steel presentation easels are even stronger for bigger jobs.
5. Conference and meeting room presentation easels provide an expansive area for displaying your proposal. Flipchart clips and swiveling display boards help you to visually connect with your audience and effectively explain your proposal.
6. Many types of portable folding presentation easels can be stowed in water-resistance nylon travel bags. Whether you choose lightweight telescoping presentation easels or larger display board styles, there is a type of carrying bag for it.