1. Educational and children's easels provide the perfect place to display charts, maps, and student's art projects.
2. Children's easels often include smooth rolling casters that can be locked into place for stability.
3. Aluminum easels are both strong and lightweight and are fully adjustable to accommodate charts and artwork of all sizes.
4. Educational and children's easels are available in several different styles your kids are sure to love. Magnetic and whiteboard easels are fun learning tools for younger students while table easels are ideal for artwork displays or smaller visual aids.
5. Nurture your little artist's burgeoning talent with easels that feature chalkboards, marker boards, or pads of paper built in to the easel. Kids will love the fact that they can create their own masterpieces and display them on their own art easel.
6. Educational easels are most often made of wood, for strength and stability that is easy to move from room to room. Art easels for younger children can also be made of metal, but wood and plastic styles designed to stand up to the enthusiastic play of kids are more common.
7. Teach your youngster the joys of sharing with two-sided children's easels that allow your child and a friend to draw, paint, or write at the same time.