1. Illuminate your artwork for all to see with a convenient easel light. With a sturdy clamp that mounts easily to your easel's tray or frame and a flexible arm to position the lamp exactly where you want it, easel lights are a must.
2. If you occasionally work with extra large canvases but don't want to buy a whole new easel to accommodate them, extensions are for you. Easel extensions mount easily to the top of your easel and add several inches of stable support for your large-scale work.
3.Marker boards that stand on easels, along with pads, dry erase and other markers are perfect accessories.
4. To add valuable extra tabletop space, consider a work table that mounts directly to the easel. Lightweight but sturdy, easel work tables lock securely into place and can be swiveled out of the way when they're not needed.
5. Make transporting and storing your easel even easier with a waterproof nylon easel bag. With styles for both folding and telescoping easels, these handy carrying bags are a must.
6. If you're purchasing an easel with a magnetic or writeable display board, don't forget to also get an assortment of magnetic letters and numbers or markers and erasers to use with your new easel.
7. If your easel isn't already equipped for it, a simple accessory bar that allows the use of flipcharts is easy to mount.