More Popular Ways to Shop Artist Easels
7 Quick Tips for Buying Artist Easels
1. No studio should be without a sturdy artist's easel. Often made of aluminum or wood for the perfect balance of lightweight design and superior strength, artist easels are ideal for holding and displaying most sizes of canvases. Steel easels are often chosen when working with extra large canvases.
2. From displaying signage to providing a handy workspace for your painting project, artist easels are versatile and useful for many different applications.
3. When they're not in use, most easel styles fold compactly for easy storage in a closet or cabinet. And when you need them, the easel can set up in a matter of seconds using no tools.
4. Some of the handy features of easels include a wide utility tray to keep all your painting supplies close at hand and adjustable canvas holders to help you to place your work in the most comfortable position.
5. If you often take your work outdoors, such as painting watercolor landscapes, artist easels known as plein air easels are for you. Lightweight, portable, and extremely strong, plein air easels offer fully adjustable canvas holders, a paint box to hold your supplies, and non-slip rubber feet for extra stability.
6. Tabletop artist easels are ideal for displaying artwork or working on smaller projects. The small size and lightweight, foldable construction of table easels make them easy to store in an art box or take with you wherever you need them.
7. A twist on traditional artist easels, table-mount easels clamp securely to the edge of a table and can display signs and canvases vertically or be adjusted to work on watercolors horizontally.